• Hi there Guest - Welcome to the New BCF!! This has been a long process and I'm sure there will be some kinks to work out, but as of today, Feb 22nd, the British Car Forum has been migrated to this new forum platform! There is much that is similar to the old BCF but also much that is different. Please give it a chance as with all things new and shiny it will take a little getting used to. However, I'm coinfident that, once you get used to it, you will find it a much more user friendly platform than the previous, outdated software.

TR2/3/3A Spare tire cover

Frank Canale

Jedi Trainee
Silver
spare tire cover.jpg

Was cleaning up the shop today and got distracted by the spare tire cover hanging on the wall and brought to mind a question about the one I have. I have not found any pictures of a spare tire cover with holes at the bottom corners. They look to be be well done but I do not think they are factory. The holes match the holes for the turn indicator lights but it would not make sense to have wires connected to the spare tire cover. It may have been for some type of reflector but I have no idea what the PO had in mind for this. Any ideas are appreciated, Frank.

Frank Canale

Jedi Trainee
Silver
LOL!!! great idea, wrong car. would love to have 007's car. Frank

M_Pied_Lourd

Darth Vader
Definitely look like they would be for lights Frank...reflectors wouldn’t need the round bit cut out....

Cheers,
Tush