Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Allen Head Cap Screws work I'll use those until I can find a source. Though I can get from Local Hardware Store. McMaster Car does not list Posidrive Heads at their WebSite.
Jim
I went with SS Allen head screws on my doors as it made adjustment much easier, if someone later wants to replace them later they can pay the .90 per. Although with the falling pound it might be worth ordering from AH spares or Moss UK with some other parts.
Paul
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.