Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I may possibly rebuild my carbs soon. Can someone recommend a source for a good carb rebuild kit? I know this was discussed last year, but I can not find the post. I do not recall any favorable comments concerning the big three on their rebuild kits.
Thanks,
Kevin
If you want to try rebuilding it yourself and need the "kit"s. You have a local supplier BPNorthwest. If you need more than just a kit(which you won't know until you get it apart. Then Joe Curto.
Course I don't know what prices Joe sells his ZS stuff for, but I hear he is a master of SU's.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.