Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Actually I do, do bodyowrk and am pretty darn good at it, if I say so myself, my bodyowrk has graced the pages of magazines, but there's not enough money in the world to make me do this type of work for anyone other than myself, or a projects that I deeply connected to, like the Huffaker MGB. I could not stand the dust, or the constant exposure to paint and all the chemicals. Bodywork people earn every dime they make as far as I'm concerned.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.