Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm a sucker for scenic drives. My local brit car club just had there annual fall drive last weekend and managed to hit great weather and great fall color on a new and very nicely layed out route.
Nice photo work Steve. The Sprite looks as good as the fall color's.
So Steve, #3 with the TuneBug posed in front of the Covered Bridget would be a great photo for the next Spridgets Calendar for October of course.
BTW is anyone producing a 2014 Spridget Calendar this year? I wouldn't mind having a higher res copy of # 3 for my personal wall art over my desk. Or perhaps an alternate Screen Saver for my PC. Thanks.
Beautiful pics! Can't wait to get mine out on some fall drives. Anyone have recommendations for good fall top-down driving attire? I'm thinking a windbreaker and gloves are a must.
Beautiful pics! Can't wait to get mine out on some fall drives. Anyone have recommendations for good fall top-down driving attire? I'm thinking a windbreaker and gloves are a must.
Steve, I recognize that covered bridge. We were there last week on a trip to Stowe to see the fall colors. Beautiful country Vermont, and nice Bugeye by the way. Griz
Thanks for the complement Griz but if you saw this bridge on your way to Vermont then you were taking long way 'round or you were wicked lost bub! Ya can't get the-a from he-a jester:as we say up here) Now that I think about it old covered bridges do kind of all look the same, I think I know the bridge you're thinking of in VT...
Steve, you are right, I pulled up my photos and the bridge I was thinking of (north of Stowe) looks VERY much like the one in your photo but is definitely not the same one. Sorry 'bout that. Still, beautiful country back there! Griz
Steve's obviously having great amounts of fun driving the Tunebug as often as he can. I'm jealous and need to get back to bodywork, sanding and filling.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.