Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
On the downside....no blame for the DPO...
On the upside...you'll know exactly what was done, when and by whom.
Still, it looks pretty good body wise....
Ok, this post makse me feel better about the Jag I got for Father's Day! At least it's mainly in one piece, with all the major components where they belong! I look forward to reading and watching this thread over the next few years! :laugh:
Ok, this post makse me feel better about the Jag I got for Father's Day! At least it's mainly in one piece, with all the major components where they belong! I look forward to reading and watching this thread over the next few years! :laugh:
I dunno....I went the other way. I had a 58 MKVIII Jag all in one piece, Then I started looking up parts and found out how much it was gonna cost to fix!
I kept my TR2 "kit" and will just keep plugging away on that. my frind now owns the Jag.
Best of luck with yours.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.