Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Rub it in, Bill! We got 12 inches of the white stuff!:frown-new:
Last time I was down your way all the wino's in the country ended up in Balboa park for the winter. I hear they aren't around anymore but they found the nicest climate in the country back then.
It went pretty well- took up a trailer full and came back with about 1/3 of a trailer full
I was more interested in emptying out the garage than making money but both things happened so it is a win/win.
a few of the other vendors complained that I was selling stuff too cheap but it wasn't my plan to become wealthy off a one day sale!
Bill
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.