Offline
I have only named three cars in my life. The first was an 82 Cavalier Wagon that was bright yellow and named "the Lemon".
My 91 Explorer was named "Eddie" by my girlfriend du jour because it was an Eddie Bauer, and my TR3B became "Fagin" because my family wanted the car to have a name, and since I keep having to take a little here or a little there from my finances to keep the car looking and running okay, I used the name of the most famous British pick pocket.
My 91 Explorer was named "Eddie" by my girlfriend du jour because it was an Eddie Bauer, and my TR3B became "Fagin" because my family wanted the car to have a name, and since I keep having to take a little here or a little there from my finances to keep the car looking and running okay, I used the name of the most famous British pick pocket.
Hey Guest!

