Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I know, I know. Too many projects... She is a driver, not going to worry about making her pretty. Just want to tool around in her this summer - or at least that is the plan anyway.
tdskip, I'm in the San Gabriel Valley. Just got my TR7 not too long ago, haven't really had time to drive it yet. I had it towed from the previous owner to my mechanic first to check a whole slew of things out first. Really looking forward to driving it!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.