Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
When I received my *8 a couple of top snaps were off. Are there different type of snaps on these cars .
Better question, How can I tell what type of snap is off?
I just bought a top cover and I want to be able to use it.
If pratical, take it by a shop that replaces tops to get the answer. You never know what has been replaces or if the new cover is the same as OEM. If it were the TR6 with the plastic snaps for the cover, I would think about an upgrade.
Those and "Lift-A-Dot" are about all that was used before '68~69. I've been able to buy 'em all from boatyard supply places. What's the ones you need look like? Or what do the "receiver" ends look like?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.