Hey Guest!
Now, after the drive ( while warm ) check the plugs and see if they cleared. If not, change plugs ( or clean ) and drive and check plugs for soot. Hopefully, it will clear itself on just being warmed up. When restarted after a cool-down does it smoke?
What is the air temperature and humidity in Oregon at this time? Have you checked the plugs to see if they are clearing up? A 5 minute drive is not good for a warm-up. Car needs to be at running temp to clear out excess moisture. I'd still like to know about the plugs though. There is an old trick to letting excess moisture out of mufflers I learned and use sparingly.
What is the air temperature and humidity in Oregon at this time? Have you checked the plugs to see if they are clearing up? A 5 minute drive is not good for a warm-up. Car needs to be at running temp to clear out excess moisture. I'd still like to know about the plugs though. There is an old trick to letting excess moisture out of mufflers I learned and use sparingly.