Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Moss doesn't show them in their catalog, don't know about the others. I see them on eBay quite often. When I get home today I will rummage about, I might have an extra, useable set. Is this for show or go?
I would if I remembered it. They were listed as early Land Rover which also had the Smiths round heater. Ebay seller also sold heater motors but none on ebay right now.
Try British Pacific and ask for the knobs to fit the Series II 1958-1963 round heater doors 1-800-554-4133
Hi angelfj, your parts look like good candidates for urethane molding.
Here are a few sources for urethane supplies. BJB Enterprises are good and I am sure would be glad to help choose the best material. They also have dyes to color the parts. I have used them and have been very satisfied.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.