• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Smiles per Gallon

Moseso

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Not a typo. I mean :smile: s per gallon!

Been driving the TR3 almost daily since late March. I get more conversations/comments/smiles/waves/you-name-it out of this car than any vehicle I have ever owned -- including the other two TR3s I had way back when... I, literally, canNOT take it out without someone telling me how cool the thing is. Last Sunday night I had just parked it near where I play Sunday nights, and some 20-something young woman properly blew a gasket. "LOOK AT YOUR CAR!" she exclaimed at top volume at least three times, while walking around it.

I've lived in The Twin Cities for 22 years. And, in that time I don't think I've seen 10 TR3s on the road. Read that: apparently they're kinda scarce around here. But I never dreamed what a ruckus I'd be creating by driving one from time to time.

I'm having some fun! (And the car drives great too...)

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
Classic good looks never go out of style. When I'm at a car show, I always linger around the older TR's.