Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Why so I see some chain link door pulls and some fabric covered leather pulls? I've seen the chain pulls more than once. Anyone know the "proper" configuration?
+1 on leather. But it breaks eventually (mostly from people pulling too hard when the door sticks IMO but it also tends to wear at the connection with the latch mechanism) and is rather more difficult and expensive to replace; hence the popularity of chain.
How about beaded chain in a sleeve of the upholstery vinyl? That's kind of been my plan. Then the end finishers would still look right. I bought some chain years ago.... Wish I was that far along to use it :frown:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.