• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Slot locations for Sprite front emblem

Billm

Yoda
Offline
I was bored so I made this off of my hood-
 

Attachments

  • 29874.jpg
    29874.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 190
Hey, Bill, thats pretty bored!!
If someone needs to fit an emblem to a new hood that will come in handy. So Cal is supposed to be getting precip which is hopefully headed our way. Hope your just trying to use up a rainey day!


Kurt.
 
Exactly- it had been 148 dry days until last night and we caught 130 gallons of rain water just off of the back patio roof! Tomorrow will be warm and dry so I can get back to life then!
Bill
 
Back
Top