Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Does anyone know if this is an original side mirror for my 64 TR4? None of the major parts dealers seem to have a replacement. Anyone know where I could pickup another mirror like this for my passenger side door?
Hard to say what is original or not, since side mirrors were dealer-installed items (for the US), and the dealers tended to install whatever was available (and cheap).
Sorry, I don't know of a source, but maybe someone else does.
Yep, I had the same issue a while back. I don't think mine were Ford in the end because I did not see any with the adjusting screw I had on mine that solved my problem.
Start looking at the American makes and see if you can find the exact one or something similar that fits the "footprint" of the base. Those darn dealers...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.