Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
My side curtains are in excellent condition, but the rubber seals around the perimeter have curled. The rubber is in good condition otherwise...any idea on getting it to straighten out?
Thanks, Rut
I bet if you installed the top and the curtains, and then just left it out in some Alabama sunshine this spring, everybody would go back to where they belong. That's how I'd roll.
I don't know but I could not get a set of new ones on without them ripping apart at the corners. These were bought from AH Spares, not cheapie stuff from you-know-who. So if you can save the old ones go for it.
Once it gets to 40 or above I'll put them outside in the sunshine if Sol shows up tomorrow. Next will be new rubber, but that's kinda my last thing. I hope I won't ever use them!
Rut
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.