• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Should Jaguar build the F-Type?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Jaguar will decide by September whether to produce th F-Type, the much anticipated predecessor to the legendary E-Type. Take our poll - should Jaguar build theF-Type?

XJRpilot

Jedi Hopeful
absolutely, positively, without any hesitation,
YES.
its an incredible looking car, as well as a jaguar. it would be a excellent addition to the jaguar line and history. and somewhat affordable too.
bmw, audi, mercedes, and the japs will have a hard time matching it. we wont mention the staunch
american companies. except ford. we know who owns jaguar.

J. Christian

I think that Jaguar definately should build the F-type. The F-type concept has more of the feline look that the old jaguars had, which, although I like the new Jags, has been lacking lately, IMHO. I like the new X-type, but it reminds me too much of a BMW as far as looks go. (I still think that it is a beautiful car, and much more muscular-looking than the S-type. Just my $.02).

J

Jagdreamer

I would love to see the FType built! The XK8 is a nice car but way too expensive for the average Joe. Jaguar needs to get mack to what made them famous - affordable performance for the average man!
JD

JBsC5

Jedi Trainee
I would love to buy one. I hope that it comes with a sequential shifter so I can share the ride with my better half.

She's always wanted a Jag- U- Ar!

That would be the one to make dreams come true.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Should Jaguar build the R Coupe? Poll Jaguar 0
B Buying my 1st jaguar [1998 XJR] what should i do first? Jaguar 6
mctriumph TR2/3/3A Safety mods every Tr3 should get Triumph 12
K TR2/3/3A RE: Pulling the choke knob all the way out....the carb jets should be down how far? Triumph 5
AUSMHLY 2nd gear should I file it? Do gears have a hard coating? Austin Healey 7
S TR6 Should I Buy This "73 Triumph TR6" Triumph 3
T TR2/3/3A Should there be a body ground strap to battery on TR3 Triumph 7
BN6_2197 How regular should I change the gearbox oil? Austin Healey 5
AngliaGT Why You Should Double - Check Your Parts When You Receive them. Spridgets 2
Got_All_4 TR6 Should I paint the inside of the block? Triumph 17
S Well, this should be interesting..... Other Cars 9
KVH TR4/4A Should I Cut the Lower Windshield Gasket Triumph 2
C MGB Should I lubricate the cog gears MG 2
55modified Should I remove driver's side fender to work on footbox on my BN1? Austin Healey 14
George Zeck What fuel gauge SHOULD I have? Spridgets 3
B How often should you change the rear rear axle oil Austin Healey 9
B TR6 Should the poly diff mounts be snug to the studs? Triumph 2
Sopwith_Camel 95 xj r cheap should i run away screaming? Jaguar 2
abarth69 Should I remove this section Spridgets 8
L Should I do it?? [electrical conversion] Austin Healey 24
B TR2/3/3A what adjustment should i select with Koni shocks onTR3? Triumph 4
T TR4/4A Should I use ARP Assembly Lubricant for Engine Assembly and Fastener Installation? Triumph 2
F Exhaust gas analyser - what carbon monoxide level should I expect from my BT7? Austin Healey 7
K TR2/3/3A How long should an SU damper top up last? Triumph 22
M TR2/3/3A What oils, lubes etc should I have at my house at all times? Triumph 39
Got_All_4 TR2/3/3A What color should these parts be? Triumph 4
Joe Reed MGB Wiring problem....this should be fun :[ MG 4
stretchit2 Portable Hardtop Rack - Should it stay or should it go Austin Healey 28
M TR6 Should I buy a TR6? Triumph 24
Keoke Everone should own one Austin Healey 14
W TR2/3/3A '56 TR3 St 15000+ should have disc brakes... Right? Triumph 33
K TR2/3/3A How much oil should the steering box have in it? Triumph 6
Wirewheels General Tech Do we really care what our LBC's speedometer reads? Should we? MG 7
S TR6 Worth Saving??? What do you think we should do? Triumph 30
GTP1960 TR2/3/3A Should you paint your leaf springs? Triumph 5
2billydavies TR2/3/3A what bolts should i use to mount engine on an engine stand? Triumph 13
V General TR should or shouldn't? Triumph 19
R TR4/4A Replacing Door and Window Handles _ Should Be Simple - But Its Not Triumph 4
R TR4/4A About to put in an OD Transmission. What else should I do while in the air Triumph 7
T TR2/3/3A Should I put flat washers on sump bolts? Triumph 3
E How much should i pay for a complete 100/4 engine ? Austin Healey 4
luke44 General TR Every TR Owner should really appreciate this picture. Any guesses? Triumph 7
M TR4/4A Where should TR4A carpet snaps be placed? Triumph 10
J TR4/4A 1965 TR4 in pieces, What should we do with it? Triumph 9
Got_All_4 TR2/3/3A What color should this part be? Triumph 5
JPSmit Bring a Trailer should be banned Other British Cars 3
M How well should the water pump free spin? Spridgets 4
C What should the VIN plate look like for a BN1? Austin Healey 1
N Spitfire Should this be bent? Triumph 4
PatGalvin TR2/3/3A what color should it be...? Triumph 7