Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Had a '48 Ford pickup like that. Almost as bad looking! A small block Chevy and power brakes. And a few other things. I used to go up I-90 at "Per" miles an hour. If you remember the speedometers you will know what I mean.
I spent time in my yout in granfa'r's Ford P/U. Same '48 but basic black and he babied that truck. I learned much from him back then about vehicle care an' feeding...
One particular lesson I recall as totally confusing at the time was on the occasion of an oil change: "Boy! Y'can run an engine all day without gas... but don't even *start* it without oil."
hey, I wuz mebbe FIVE, okay? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Rick, Snake and I will be there on friday. Looking forward to it. Snake is going to be bringing the Cobra. Gonna drive Ol Yeller all the way without even so much as a screwdriver in the boot. (trunk) Probably am jinxing myself here.
Packer fans may want to know that former Green Bay Packer lineman Gilbert Brown will be at the show Thursday and Friday signing autographs between 2 and 4PM...
Brown owns 27 collector cars...this will be his first trip to the show.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.