Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Last time it didn't make reserve, but got close to the price you were asking on the MGE classified. I'm guessing the reserve is higher to cover ebay fees?
I would be lying if I said I was not trying to do a little better with the auction. I offered at the other price because I had another car I wanted to buy and tried to move this one quick. The other car has since sold.
Fair enough. I think it looks to be a good example. There is a '62 listed on my area craiglist that does not look nearly as nice and they are asking $5,000.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.