• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

SECOND SHOWING

Basil

Administrator
Boss
If anyone would like to see the documentary "Mental Health, Youth, Families, Community," which won an Emmy award for documentaries, I am doing a second showing via Zoom for a few folks this Friday at 7PM (Mountain time), 9PM Easter, etc.

Even if you didn't donate to my NAMI fundraiser, you're still invited. The show is about 53 minutes long and very informative.

If you have the time and would like to join us, here is the invite:

Your Host is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mental Health Documentary
Time: Jun 24, 2022 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Start the (free) Zoom App on your computer or device, then "join meeting" with the below number and password:

Meeting ID: 841 1824 9907
Passcode: 811018

Last edited:
OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I hope some of you will be able to attend. No pressure and you can join without your video if you're shy.