Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
This is the cheesy-ist looking paint scheme that I have seen since the 70's. I think the seller should have spent the $1100 on paint stripper. No way I want to be driving around with a big condom on the hood.
Tom
Now before we all go ripping on this car TOO much, remember we ARE talking about the early-mid 70's. Does anyone remember the stripe kits of the Mustang II's or the Pontiac Grand Am or the famous flaming chicken of the Trans Am? I think all the drugs that were consumed in the 60's had a BIG impact on the 70's! :laugh:
Wasn't there also a BMW race car of that era that had a similarly "bold" blue stripes scheme, an Abarth rally car too - I have the model at home.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.