Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have 2 seats from, I believe, a Mark II sprite.
I have a seat cover kit from AH spares for Bugeye seats.
Can I use the Mark II seat hardware with the Bugeye seat cover kit/squabs/etc.?
This is what I have:
Those Mk2, Mk3 seats are more comfortable than the BE seats. I would recover those just as they are and fit them. That's what I have done on my BE and I sold the original newly recovered seat's. Those seats were fitted through 1965 Mk3...not sure about Mk2. If you fit the kits use those foam squab's even if they don't fit the best or see if you can exchange your kits or resell them. You won't regret it....there is a reason AH changed!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.