Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I also have to replace my TR4A seat foam. It would be nice if we could get a group buy discount. I am even considering looking for complete seats from a Miata or some other modern car as a less costly option - but I'd rather keep the car original if I can afford it.
Anyone have suggestions for those of us on a budget?
I just ordered the TR4A seat foam kit from TRF. They are on sale for $259 but the sale ends at 8:00AM tomorrow morning (Friday Nov. 11th). Grab one while you can if you haven't already done so!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.