Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have 57 tr-3 without the scuttle vent linkage, does anyone have one available or does someone have the dimensions of the linkage so I could possibly fabricate one? any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
captainde
I have the pull rod for the vent what I'm looking for is the metal pieces that make up the actuating mechanism that connects to the pull/push rod to raise and lower the vent
Thanks,
dennist
I have the linkage that you need. From the pictures you can see it needs work, but you can have it for the asking. My email is in my profile so let me know.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.