• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Sacramento MGOC Pub Meeting

647F

Last night I went to the Sac MGOC meeting at the Streets of London pub. Other than some entertining maladies in driving an MG (2 bolts came out of the top of the SU float bowl.) It was a great meeting with lots of nice people. On a more important note the pub, Streets of London: Folsom, is not bad either.

Thanks for the pointer on where to find them.

bcw

The great thing about MG / British Car clubs is that you are always welcome. When I moved to Georgia, a friend of mine invited me to the AH Club in Atlanta, can we had a great time at the meeting

-bcw

KarmaKreations

Freshman Member
Hey Doug:
It was nice to meet you the other night at the Streets of London Pub. It was my first time with the Sac British Car Club also and I really enjoyed the chat or "Natter" as they call it. I was welcomed even though I am a renagade, My 70 MGB now has a 85 Mazda RX7 rotary & 5 speed in it. I picked up a lot of info on rebuilding my brakes now that the car is scary fast!
I visit that Pub often and enjoy there beer and food. By the way I invented a new drink the other night. Wanted a Black & Tan but didnt have any Bass so I used a "Fat Tire Ale" instead. I call it a "Black Tire". It was pretty good!
Any way hope to see you guys again some time.
Bob R.

LLAngus

Jedi Knight
Hey, have those guys plan a trip up to the other wine country-Mendocino County. Then I can participate. Meet at Fetzer Vineyards and go to Anderson Valley and up the coast.

Bruce L
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thirsty.gif

OP

647F

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Doug:
It was nice to meet you the other night at the Streets of London Pub. It was my first time with the Sac British Car Club also and I really enjoyed the chat or "Natter" as they call it.
Any way hope to see you guys again some time.
Bob R.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bob,

it was great to meet you, i look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

- Doug