Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
My father in law was a big Wankel engine fan. He bought the first RX3 sold in East Tennessee. I always thought that the NSU RO80 was the best looking of all the rotary powered production cars. I got passed on the Autobahn one day by a Wankel powered Mercedes C111. I was going 90 kph. The C111 passed me like I was standing still.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.