• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Rubber seals for BE hardtop?

MacGregor Tho some folks are sayin' he's been incommunicado lately. Not sure. Worth a call, tho.
 
I tried smoothline and they don't have them,let me know how you make out with McGregor.

Pat
 
Great tip! Thanks very much - it appears as if they have everything required for complete refurbishing - seals, trim, side and back window seals and edge trim. I had not known about them til now. I just called (1-877-777-6381) and the cheerful guy who picked up said that they stock everything listed on their web site. Again, many thanks.
 
:wink:
 
Back
Top