Offline
Yes indeedy, Glenn!!!
Just back from New Orleans, and you'll be happy to know that we drove the 8 all the way down and back - not a hitch!
Average mpg was 23, doing 65-80!
The Nashville club will be hosting John and co. on August 5 at the Lane Motor Museum for beer & burgers. I'm planning on joining the caravan from Nashville to Memphis the following day.
Looking forward to it!
Mickey
(And welcome back!)
Just back from New Orleans, and you'll be happy to know that we drove the 8 all the way down and back - not a hitch!
Average mpg was 23, doing 65-80!
The Nashville club will be hosting John and co. on August 5 at the Lane Motor Museum for beer & burgers. I'm planning on joining the caravan from Nashville to Memphis the following day.
Looking forward to it!
Mickey
(And welcome back!)

Hey Guest!

), I'm afraid that one would be a bit of a financial and time stretch for us.