Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Anyone know if someone sells just the rivet and small bracket that is riveted to the chrome headlight rim for the TR6? Any help would be appreciated,
Kevin
Hi Don. That's not it. I need the small tubular rivet and small bracket that attaches to the chrome headlight rim. I had to remove them when I got both of them rechromed.
Kevin
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.