Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Happens to me both from Google and from my home computer. I went to the site and didn't see anything that would be harmful, I think they got blacklisted by mistake or their site had been exploited once and they have fixed it but are still on the black list.
Thanks guys, just wanted to know if it might be something on my end.
Been going through a mess. I had been using Avast anti-virus on my workstation and they put out a bad update that made a mess out of that PC. Actually turned out to be a virus from the company I trusted to protect my system. Had to get out an old PC that had been retired for a couple years to get back running again.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.