T
Tinster
Guest
Guest
Offline
An install question:
The fine young gentleman, previous owner, PeterL, forgot
to mention the backup light switch was non-functional.
I now have the new replacement switch and I see how it
operates. (Thanks Tony!)
I also have a new tranny cover installed with newly
installed heat shield material and carpets.
Save this old man the trouble of jacking the car up to
crawl underneath and look for myself.
My question- is it possible to get a wrench on the old
reverse switch from beneath? In the small space between
the tranny and the fiberglass tranny cover?
Thanks,
d
The fine young gentleman, previous owner, PeterL, forgot
to mention the backup light switch was non-functional.
I now have the new replacement switch and I see how it
operates. (Thanks Tony!)
I also have a new tranny cover installed with newly
installed heat shield material and carpets.
Save this old man the trouble of jacking the car up to
crawl underneath and look for myself.
My question- is it possible to get a wrench on the old
reverse switch from beneath? In the small space between
the tranny and the fiberglass tranny cover?
Thanks,
d
Hey Guest!

