Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Is this something that you HAVE to strip the car down for? Or is it one of those, since you are doing it, you might as well do it right, kind of things?
I am an idiot. I use searching the site after I posted this. Which is bad enough. Then I found a great thread that I started and TrBill gave a lot of great information on. Which makes it worse.
I'm getting ready to replace the floor pans in
Crypty because DPO Pedro sold me large holes
covered over with K-mart blue light special
fiberglass FIX-A-HOLE.
Bill, where did you obtain that red lead stuff
again? I was planning on using epoxy resin coatings.
Yours was a whole lot more interesting.
When I pop-riveted the snaps on my new, pristine floor boards, I had to drill holes in them! Man, if you don't think that didn't break my heart. Seeing daylight through my floors again gave me heartburn.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.