Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The guys who did the body work and paint on this car BCF TR3 Hot Rod and are painting my Bugeye are down here in Oakdale. Let me know if you want to go that far our of Sac. Tinman58 body guys are really good too. They are in Brentwood.
I have a GREAT painter in Roseville, CA. He does excellent work at very reasonable prices. He has painted two cars for me; '66 Mustang fastback, '63 Austin Healey 3000 and he will be painting my newly acquired TR6.
Look at the picture below. The depth is incredible on the paint job he did.
Much thanks. I am not going to paint it just yet as it needs other work first. I just need someone good to either repair the apron (iffy) or get a new (old) one.
When painting is in order I will look them up. That green looks amazing.
I would go see Troy. He did body work on my mustang that was incredible, by pulling, shrinking he fixed my rear panel that most would have replaced with an aftermarket panel.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.