Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I forgot to take note of how many shims were on the brackets that attach the rear trailing arms to the frame. I stuck two in there but is there a better number of shims I should start with and when I get it running I can add or subtract as needed?
There is no "right" number. You can eyeball the rear wheels to see if they are running straight, but in the end, only a good 4 wheel alignment shop can make the final adjustments.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.