Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hmmm, well those could be converted to a high mount ( you know, kinda like up on the toppa tha windshield) auxiliary brake and tail light set
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif
Nope, just doing my part to help get Amos on the road. Besides, I send Dale parts, he sends me 'Islandy' stuff. I'm slowly importing Puerto Rico to Colorado. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Thanks for the lenses - greatly appreciated. Janmari
(Miss Bacardi 2005)should be arriving at your place
any day now. You will like her a lot. She looks great
in her Bacardi bikini. Not a bad cook either.
3 Brit lenses salvaged; 4 Brit lenses from Shawn; 1 chinese
lens from Moss. Everything cleaned up pretty good. I tapped
all the lenses for #8 machine screws after busting one with
a self tapping screw.
Everything functional and looking good. Thanks everyone for your words of wisdom!
I gladly would have forwarded you DPO Pedro's manifold
after I took it off for replacement.
Bad timing i guess. You'd have had working with DPO Pedro
parts!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iagree.gif
Those lenses were some of the last things I changed on my car while doing the resto-mod work. They were far from new though they were still in good shape. I figure if we can slowly keep transplanting parts from reliable TR's it will only help to further the exorcism of Crypty and hasten the coming of Amos. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grouphug.gif
Now I have to figure out how to explain Janmari to my girlfriend. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thirsty.gif
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.