TR4
Jedi Warrior
Offline
Here is my riddle,
I changed the rear brake hose, bled the lines 3 times and have now adjusted the rear brakes 4 times. Each time I take the car out for a test drive, the brakes immediately feel as they should but soon the pedal travel becomes way too much. After each test drive, I can adjust the rear brakes 1 to 2 clicks on the adjusters. This last drive, I was able to adjust them 3 clicks clockwise. Would this indicate the adjusters are bad and not holding their setting? Why both at the same time? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Phil
I changed the rear brake hose, bled the lines 3 times and have now adjusted the rear brakes 4 times. Each time I take the car out for a test drive, the brakes immediately feel as they should but soon the pedal travel becomes way too much. After each test drive, I can adjust the rear brakes 1 to 2 clicks on the adjusters. This last drive, I was able to adjust them 3 clicks clockwise. Would this indicate the adjusters are bad and not holding their setting? Why both at the same time? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Phil
Hey Guest!
