Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I bet 1100 lbs for an empty body is high - shell is 300-350 lbs. racing seats? dash - 15 lbs? wiring 5 lbs? I know shocks and steering etc factor in but....
I bet 1100 lbs for an empty body is high - shell is 300-350 lbs. racing seats? dash - 15 lbs? wiring 5 lbs? I know shocks and steering etc factor in but....
Gotta cut out and lay in new heavier frame ans suspension stuff. You didn't think I was just gonna shove in a V8 and run 11.XX's with a stock frame and suspension...did ya?
I might be low budget but that doesn't mean I'm stupid.
I'm still up in the air. The Midget I have is solid, the Spit has rusty rockers, quarters and rear frame (That I'd cut out anyway)and the 6 I have is solid w/ a rebuilt front end. While Midget would be truer to what I want, the Spit wouldn't be a sacrifice and the 6 is an all together a different build.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.