• Hi Guest - Welcome to the New BCF!! Welcome to the new (as of 2/22/21) British Car Forum. For help navigating this platform, see: This forum
  • Hi Guest! Being a Paying Supporter is NOT a requirement to participate at BCF. However, subscribing will help ensure we can continue to serve the LBC community for years to come. If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource...Please consider supporting us by **Upgrading**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

Range Rover Evoque Convertible

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Evoque.jpgEvoque2.jpg

A friend in the UK shot these recently. Not yet released in the UK, these will be headed stateside... What do you think? Considering the failure of the similarly-designed Nissan Murano convertible, I am surprised that they are going ahead with this.

LarryK

Darth Vader
Gold
Kind of useless to me. I bought Rover for their comfort and protection. I would think at the price of the Evoque, people would have bought the Jag convertible if they wanted top down. But they are trying for the younger, buy anything market.

catfood

Jedi Knight
Followed one down the road in central Birmingham a few weeks ago unfortunately it was dark and raining so i didn't get a good luck. Had the word prototype written across the back. You can just see it Steve's photo.