• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Randi & Zack's B-Day Gift To Me

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
GOT IT!! LOVE IT!!

Gotta charge the batteries to my digital camera & will post photo....you gys are gonna want one!

I'll put it on the GRM Challenge Car, guys! Thanks so very much

Sorry, everybody's gotta wait till the photo appears right here to learn what it is!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
GOR!!! We ~been~ waiting!

HURRY UP, would ya?!?!

P.S.: Glad yer home safe.

Stewart

Darth Vader
Country flag
Im guessing its a
hulagirl1.jpg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
He's usin' the Lucas Smoke Recharging Unit, apparently.

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
AWRIGHT ALREADY! GEEZ! hehehehe

zack.JPG

An old, original metal & ceramic Central Louisiana Regional SCCA grille badge! Man, what a find! Thank you so very much, Zack!

And the rest of you guys: I've placed 3 orders with Moss this morninig, sent 20 emails telling you prices for new & used parets, fixed the tailgate on my Sonoma that my son-in-law broke (not his fault, handle just gave up the ghost while he had it), been by the upholstery shop to see if my 380SL was ready - new top, got an order ready for Jack Laird when he arrives later today, showed neighbor how to build raised beds for garden, caught up on emails (but not BBS) & had lunch....give me a break! I've been away 2 weeks & have lots more to do...gotta pull, pack, ship several used parts orders, continue working on garage addition, fix fence that wind damaged while I was gone, etc, etc, etc

hehehehe

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
NEAT!

Just so's ya weren't doin' somethin' useless, like workin' on some silly LBC or the like! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Are you going to start CENLA SCCA stuff? That's my region. I may be able to find a sticker or two

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
Cool, now which LBC does it go on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now he's gotta find a YB or something like a P to go with th' badge!!!

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Afternoon was spent with Jack Laird - his little Bugeye is now resident in Alabama awaiting the blast machine...that little shell is pretty straight & rust free & wil turn out nicely....also have his gas tank for boil/pressurize/line....just got back from dinner with Jack

Cool!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
~pout~

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif