Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Dang! "won't ship to Canada". Heck, I'd be all over that! J-P: how does Florida salt air compare to Toronto winter driving?
More seriously: for $ 300 bucks, it would be worth taking a chance on some of the parts being useful as the car looks pretty complete (except for a bit of metal missing from the body). Doug
I'm not worried about that part - If the seller is willing to store it for about 6 more months, I figure he/she can just slip the rest of the car in a Manilla envelope and mail it to me.
Yeah, about that - it is possible that the car in the ad started out in November in Toronto as concours and by now..... (I would gladly exchange 100 Florida Salt winters for on Toronto) :grin:
Ran 7 years ago my grill sits outside and is 7 years old I bet it has more steel in it than what's left of this thing
did they sand blast it and salt crust it like a sea bass?
He's got to be pulling our leg. No way that ran 7 years ago. Only thing I see that might have value is the tach drive box. Maybe the gen for a rebuild.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.