Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Coping saw. Anything else will chip/burn/trash the laminate. Use masking tape over the cut lines and mark the line on that. It will also help keep the saw from chipping the laminate.
My coping saw I think has a wood blade if I am not mistaken,or will that blade also cut steel. You don't mean a hack saw do you?
I am cutting it into thirds because I only need the ends.
Hi DNK, What you need is called a jewlers saw.They are similar to a coping saw but the blade selection is much finer.I would use the number 3 blade The saws and blades are available from MSC Industrial Supply Co. The blades and saw would cost you about $15.00 mscdirect.com
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.