Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Tony at Ratco was extremely gracious and helpfull in my dilemma with my cross member failure. He quoted me a price of $350 for a new crossmember kit. Then he called me back and said he maid a mistake on the price. It was really
$250. How many times do you hear that???
TR6Bill-that was the "good news coming" I referenced the other day. When I saw you jump on the crossmember I decided to go ahead and get my order in too. Tony had quoted me 250 when I had talked to him previously and confirmed the lower price and said he was going to call you with the info. Good product/good price/good guy.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.