• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Put my toys away for the winter

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It's going to be in the high 50's and sunny tomorrow.... I just might pull the Triumph out and get one more ride in.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I put a cover over the Caddy and call it good for the winter; we can have days in December and even January that can be in the 60s or 70s, sometimes preceded or followed by a day in the teens or 20s.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Walter, Supposed to go to 75 today! Probably 45 tomorrow. One day last week it was 27 when I got up in the morning! Normal for this area. :indecisiveness:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Exactly my point Paul, there is no real reason to winterize in OK.

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
I hope you're right Paul, we are suppose to be up at Stillwater for OU vs OSU Saturday night. Hope it won't be as cold as we thought it was going to be.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Bob, who will you be pulling for?

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Walt, D-I-L went to OSU, wife’s niece went to OU. But we’ll be at the OSU home so I’m wearing my OSU hat!

Country flag
I could do sports car driving today, the temps are in the 50s, however the winds are also in the 50s and those little cars "dance" in the wind..

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Bob it sounds like your son has good taste, Go Pokes!

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
He definitely does. Amongst the spread yeasterday was wild turkey he shot. Tasted good but was tough.
We will be tailgating at the bedlam game. It is quite a production with a big screen TV and tons of food and drink. Be nicer if it was going to be a little warmer.