• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR2/3/3A Proper servicing of TR3 air filters

  • Thread starter Thread starter Member 10617
  • Start date Start date
Thanks Randall And Geo.
Marv,
I got a nice set of originals with car ,but was just thinking about upgrades for when I finally start the freshly rebuilt motor that also came with project,but I will send you another Pm when my list of still missing bits gets a little longer(like one mssing inside door handle L linkage lever)
Thanks
Tom
 
Back
Top