Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I restored the four old clips on the firewall. I thought about getting a second set from Moss Europe when I got the other new clips. Sorta wish I had. All the new clips are yellow zinc. The old ones look great but a bit out of place with the others. All the screws and washers are grade 8 yellow zinc as well.
I'm at the same point as you in your OEW BE. I'm just putting the finishing touches on the transmsission rebuild and then assemble the short block of an engine. I hope to drop the engine and trans in a couple of weeks!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.