• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Practical Classics this month.

JPSmit

Moderator
Staff member
Silver
Offline
Two very interesting things.

1. The completion of a series on supercharging an A series engine.

2. a buying guide for Sprites. what makes it interesting is that the car they show is Jeremy Clarkson's - I guess he used it for Top Gear, bought it back from the BBC and loves it - It is a stunning car! and he is 6'3" as I recall.
 
I believe that's the same one they went rally racing in. He had a co-driver who spoke no english. I think he had trouble with the gearbox.
 
Back
Top