Cyberpyr8
Senior Member
Offline
I bought an aftermarket fan for my 79 Spit since my original fan was dead and bent. The dilema I am running into now is that I can't get power to it or find a power source that will cutoff when the key is off.
I tried hooking it to the old leads and it won't spin the fan at all. I have been looking for somewhere that would cutoff when the key was cutoff but there aren't many I can find with enough juice to make the fan spin full speed. Anyone else put one of these in and if so where did you draw power from?
I tried hooking it to the old leads and it won't spin the fan at all. I have been looking for somewhere that would cutoff when the key was cutoff but there aren't many I can find with enough juice to make the fan spin full speed. Anyone else put one of these in and if so where did you draw power from?
Hey Guest!