• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Pourquoi viens-tu si tard ?

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Clint Eastwood's The Mule had a red BJ8 parked in a couple shots at the cartel's mansion. IMCDb has a night shot of it. Earlier it was in a better day shot.
i001250490.jpg

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
A friend of mine sent me a photo many years ago of a red Healey when he was working on The Book of Eli in New Mexico. Wonder if it was the same car?

Country flag
Could have been. I don't remember seeing a Healey in the 'Book of Eli.' It was all in sepia tones anyway.

A couple of weeks ago caught this on an episode of 'Mega Machines;' it was about a superfast trimaran ferry unloading after crossing the Mediterranean (this is how you know you're a real Healey nut; was half-asleep on the couch and hardly watching):

IMG_0426.jpg

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Sorry Bob, didn't mean to imply the Healey was in the film. It was parked nearby the main town street set. Don't rewatch the movie looking for it. :eek:

Country flag
Sorry Bob, didn't mean to imply the Healey was in the film. It was parked nearby the main town street set. Don't rewatch the movie looking for it. :eek:

NP. 'Eli' was a 'Mad Max-style' apocalypse--kinda like now ;)--film so a Healey would have been a scene-stealer.

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Lots of Healey in this one, unfortunately no English version online. I do question the efficacy of changing one number on the license plate to fool the police when you're driving a 40 year-old stolen car around:

Watched it in English last night from Amazon Prime. Not a bad movie.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
I was watching a video of a very rare Honda NR750 this morning. There is a Healey in there twice. First at 6:00, then again at 12:40.
Woops, and again at 7:20.

Last edited: