Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I still just post my pics to my photobucket account and then just past the image link into the body of my post, there is a way to upload pics too, and I know a lot of people do it that way, but I have never tried it
Until now, click on the icon that looks like a square couple icons over from the smiley one on the quick reply toolbar, browse your files, pick the one you want, click on "upload files" in the box, wait for it to load and away you go.
Ditto on Photobucket. As noted, you can upload directly to BCF, but unless you are a paid member, it is very limited. The most aggravating part, to me, is that it now has a cumulative limit so I have go to back and delete photos from older posts in order to place them in newer posts.
When you paste the link from PB, it will appear to you just as a bunch of text. But after you click 'post', it will (hopefully) turn into the photo. So, for example, I see this
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.